Friday, September 5, 2008

Seeds Planted... Fruit Seen!

My husband's brother just called and asked for a Bible! When we were in Mexico, he was drinking his life away. My husband approached him with the Gospel, but he didn't want to have anything to do with God. Now, he has been sober for one month and is attending AA meetings! Praise the Lord! We are going to ship off his Bible this week!

God is faithful to His Word.

We are believing for the salvation of Mr. Querido's entire family. Eleven siblings and two parents, as well as all of the nieces and nephews too! We believe and confess that Mr. Querido is the first of his household to accept Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior. But we also believe that he is not the last! We are seeing dramatic transformation in his family's life. God is good!

3 comments:

Sonya said...

That is amazing! Great job spreading His word.

Many hugs!

Anonymous said...

More good news! I am so happy for your dh~I am sure he is excited for his family.
:)

RandomLifeUnit said...

Awesome news! I bet he is so excited for his hermano! That is great.