Monday, September 22, 2008

Week Two: Letter 'B'


First of all I must mention that today is my son's birthday! My firstborn is six today....wow, time sure flies by! I remember bringing him home from the hospital and having a minor panic attack as I realized that I had no idea how to care for a baby! But God is good and my baby was a smiley, inquisitive and so sweet one :)
He has grown up so much. He is still smiley, inquisitive and sweet though. The first one to steal my heart...

I love you Mr. Dramatic! Happy Sixth Birthday!


So in honor of this birthday, we are going to Burger King for lunch AND we are going to meet Daddy at work so he can celebrate the birthday lunch with us. The kids are really excited :)

Oh and did anyone notice how b-irthday begins with 'b'? Perfect object lesson...lol! We will probably stop by the pet store to look at the animals, that was one of his requests as well. No, we will not be b-uying anything, we just go to look. After the pet store, we will probably stop by the library to pick up some b-ooks. I am going to try to find some with a focus on 'b'.

It will be a fun-filled day today!

3 comments:

Lisa & Gerald said...

Happy Birthday Mr. Dramatic!
Best Wishes to your little guy!
Sending him hugs and kisses his way!

LifeAtTheCircus.com said...

Hope the day was fun and educational! How special that you got to celebrate with Daddy too!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your son! I hope y'all had a wonderful day!
:)