Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I Really Miss...

My cable TV (with back to back episdoes of my favorite decorating shows on HGTV) on days when I get sick..like today. I really miss my housekeeper..oh wait, I am the housekeeper. I really miss my live-in nanny....oops again, that's me!

Sigh, all joking aside, I feel pretty icky today and I don't feel like attending to the needs of my three children, I just want to crawl in bed and sleep. For a LONG time.
But sleep is not in my job description I guess. Rats, it's always the fine print...

2 comments:

Jenni said...

lol, yes that fine print gets us sometimes! But, you will feel better and all will go back to norm of running around and running around!

Cupcake Dessert said...

I hope you are feeling better!! it is always hard when we are wearing so many hats and we are under the weather!!