Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Random Shots of My Life :)


Mr. Dramatic captured the very essence of his little sister in this photo!

Just having fun...

Wonder


Very wet

The artists at work

My boys somehow always end up with their mouths open when I take their picture!

Again, Mr. Dramatic has a great eye for shots that evoke emotion...

Delight and adoration

Best friends


Carpet buddies

Doesn't she look like her older brother?

Oh wait she looks like Mr. Independent too!

Brotherly love

Curiosity Times Three

Family full of joy!

School time!

Imitation

2 comments:

RandomLifeUnit said...

I absolutely LOVE all the pics! I can't believe how big babydoll is getting! She is so CUTE! Her teeth..her little pigtails...her smile. What a dolly.
The boys are adorable as always, I love the strawberry pic of them, so sweet! Makes me miss them all the more! Well, I plan on visiting them again...hopefully someday soon!
Anyway, thanks for sharing!

Lisa & Gerald said...

Awww Thanks for sharing all the beautiful photo's of your litlle sweeties