Tuesday, November 18, 2008

How Did The Meal Plan Go: Day Four

Day 4::
Okay, so to be completely honest, I cannot remember what we ate. I know it wasn't what was on the meal plan...lol. Since Sunday I have been in a bit of daze. I am trying to get my mind back to the tasks at hand. But it is hard to return to business as usual when God reaches down and touches your life in such a miraculous way.

Since then, I have talked to several friends and they have all told me the same thing: "Normally, I don't carry cash on me. But it just so happened that day that I had some in my wallet/ purse."

More than half of it was cash. Our congregation size that day was probably about two hundred or less.

He makes something out of nothing! He moves the hearts of His people with compassion.

He is so good!

No comments: