Tuesday, November 18, 2008

How Did The Meal Plan Go: Day Five

Day 5::
Breakfast: Hubby had oatmeal and the kids and I had cold cereal.
Lunch: Mr Q went out to eat for lunch. The kids ate wontons (filled with creme cheese) and apple slices. I had a ranch chicken flatbread sandwich. (Okay, I know I didn't stick to the lunch meal plan. Our neighbor brought over a bag of frozen goods that didn't fit in her freezer. It was from Schwann's! So I took advantage because I am eager to try out the stuff (read: too tired and lazy to cook lunch)!)
Dinner: Potato skins! Yummy! We all like these, but I think I will do them with red potatoes next time. We are red potatoe fanatics! The kids thought they were giant potato chips:)

2 comments:

Lisa & Gerald said...

Heheheeh thats way to funny about Lunch who want to think a head about Lunches I pack one every day by lunch come I think why did I want that lol

Cyndy said...

Originally I just came by to say Hi and thank you for stopping by my blog...but then I read the story of how you were blessed by your church family. I have tears running down my cheeks and as I read all I could think was how this is how the family of God is supposed to be! I rejoice with you! Blessings to you!