It was good to hear from you again!--I read all the way to the bottom of your page and got all caught up on life in the Q household! I love the airshow pictures--they look so "all American" :)
I'm going to go to our power company's website and see if they offer an analysis like the one you took. I'd love to be able to lower my bill. I'm trying to decide if I'd be dilligent enough to do all the unplugging stuff, but I think there'd have to be SOMEHTING I could do! Thanks for the idea!
7 comments:
Looks so cool!
It was good to hear from you again!--I read all the way to the bottom of your page and got all caught up on life in the Q household! I love the airshow pictures--they look so "all American" :)
I'm going to go to our power company's website and see if they offer an analysis like the one you took. I'd love to be able to lower my bill. I'm trying to decide if I'd be dilligent enough to do all the unplugging stuff, but I think there'd have to be SOMEHTING I could do! Thanks for the idea!
Have a GREAT week!
Look like loads of fun! I'm off at the coast setting up for the wedding but just wanted to pop in and say hello!
Happy Monday!
Blessings,
Melissa
Wow! That looks like great fun!
What cute kids!:)
Welllll, you blew my weekend away! ;)
It looks like y'all had a blast!
Rena
those cutie pies! I can't imagine how much fun they had! The pics of them are adorable. The smiles tell all!
~Auntie
It looks like a great weekend!
Post a Comment