Tuesday, August 26, 2008

School's Starting...

I won't be posting very much from now on.

My husband and I have decided to start school for the kids the beginning of September.

Potter's Hand Elementary will commence September 1st!

Please pray for the teacher (me) :)

I am little nervous but I am also excited to see how God helps mold my young ones' lives by using me as His tool. It is another adventure and journey that we get to travel as a family.

Don't worry, I will be sure to share how the first week went. For now I have to get things organized, work out a schedule for school, and put together the curriculum. I am going to be busy, busy!

4 comments:

LifeAtTheCircus.com said...

good luck... it sounds like it is your first year. I will be curious to read how it goes. We are considering home schooling not this fall but the next when my son starts kindergarten!

Happy Planning!!

Lisa & Gerald said...

Best of luck! Can't wait to hear how things are going!

Sonya said...

Good Luck to you and your new endeavor! I hope all goes according to plan!

Take Care,
Sonya

P.S...I can't wait to hear how it all goes!

Precision Quality Laser said...

Thanks ladies...I'll be sure to update you all after the first week. You'll get all the details :)