Need some motivation?
Check out the first national Bible Bee!
There are three age groups that can participate:
7-10 Primary
11-13 Junior
14-18 Senior
Did I mention that the national winners receive...
(I copied the below information directly from the website)
Age 15–18 (Senior Group)
First Prize (Gold)
$100,000*
Gold Bible Bee Contest trophy
2nd Place Prize (Silver)
$25,000*
Silver Bible Bee Contest trophy
3rd Place Prize (Bronze)
$15,000*
Bronze Bible Bee Contest trophy
Age 11–14 (Junior Group)
1st Prize (Gold)
$50,000*
Gold Bible Bee Contest trophy
2nd Place Prize (Silver)
$20,000*
Silver Bible Bee Contest trophy
3rd Place Prize (Bronze)
$10,000*
Bronze Bible Bee Contest trophy
Age 7–10 (Primary Group)
1st Prize (Gold)$25,000*
Gold Bible Bee Contest trophy
2nd Place Prize (Silver)
$10,000*
Silver Bible Bee Contest trophy
3rd Place Prize (Bronze)
$5,000*
Bronze Bible Bee Contest trophy
Contestants will be quizzed on over 300 scriptures as well as their overall Bible knowledge.
For example...
Did you know that there were two guys in the Bible named Uz and Buz?
If you think your child could be a contender, check out the Bible Bee website!
1 comment:
Wow! I've never heard of that. Very interesting.
Post a Comment