I really like your blog. Our kids are very close in age and seem to have very similar personalities. :-) I like your thing at the top of your blog with your grocery goal and actual amount spent. My husband suggested I do something like that on my blog, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. Very clever idea!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I plan to check back here again!!
LATC- Thanks for the comments :) I borrowed the grocery goal idea from http://thehappyhousewife.com/. It is a fun way to stay accountable to a budget :)
3 comments:
She IS precious! How adorable!
I really like your blog. Our kids are very close in age and seem to have very similar personalities. :-)
I like your thing at the top of your blog with your grocery goal and actual amount spent. My husband suggested I do something like that on my blog, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. Very clever idea!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I plan to check back here again!!
Katie-
I agree..though I am biased...lol!
LATC-
Thanks for the comments :) I borrowed the grocery goal idea from http://thehappyhousewife.com/. It is a fun way to stay accountable to a budget :)
Stop by any time!
Post a Comment