Thursday, July 17, 2008

Becoming an On-Purpose Woman....and a GIVEAWAY!

Today I got an unexpected blessing and an answer to prayer! Do you ever feel like you know you should be doing something, but you cannot figure out your purpose? Well, I have felt like that for a long time. But I couldn't figure out how to start becoming who I wanted to be.

Then a couple of days ago, this lovely lady named Lylah Ledner came to my blog. She read my bio about strugggling to find my purpose and decided to send me a copy of her book "Becoming an On-Purpose Woman"!

And, she also wants to give away ten copies to the next 10 ladies who go to her site and mention the book as well as the fact that you came from my blog! So go over to her Lylah's blog and post that you want to become an On-Purpose Woman and that you came from Five In The Potter's Hand :)

You can check out the book here
And here are Lylah's words about the book:

Becoming an On-Purpose Woman is for the woman who is ready to be changed from the inside out. It’s
for the woman serious about her life. It’s for the teachable, the willing, the one who is tired of how she’s
living. It’s for the woman who wants more out of life. It’s for the woman who really wants to leave a good
legacy for her children's children. It’s for the woman who’s soul is desperate for God—to know Him, to
follow Him and to love Him.
--Lylah Ledner, Life Coach Moms Ministries

I just started the book today, and I am so excited to see where this journey will take me!

4 comments:

Kate said...

That sounds great! I went and I commented, I hope I'm one of the 10!

Precision Quality Laser said...

I hope so too! :)

Lisa & Gerald said...

Way~To~Go! Can't wait to hear all about
Hugs

Amanda Jo said...

I'm excited! Thanks for the info on the giveaway! I headed over there, hopefully I'm one of the 10 even though I'm a day late!!

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!