Today Miss Precious rolled over onto her tummy...all by herself! She has done it more than once today as well! Pretty soon instead of scooting on her back, she'll be crawling on all fours. Yes, my daughter has figured out that she can get from point A to point B by scooting...on her head. It's a wonder any hair grows on the back of her head...lol! She travels like an inch worm..it is so funny to watch! But. my goodness, she can get far pretty fast. I don't think I could scoot as fast as her without injuring myself.
Sigh...they grow up so fast!
2 comments:
After 6 babies of my own and working in daycare as well - I've never seen or heard of a baby scooting on their back! Sounds like it would be hilarious to watch. What an individual.
Mum-Me:
I know! It IS hilarious to watch. Now that she can roll over, she uses that new skill plus the scooting to get anywhere she wants to very quickly! lol :) And boy is she smart. I watched her roll and scoot her way up to reach a toy that was just out of reach. I am constantly amazed by my children!
Post a Comment