Monday, March 10, 2008

Things That Happened To My Camera...

UPDATED: Please see my post "Ensuring Their Safety" for why I have deleted certain photos from this post.



So I went to see if the batteries on my camera had magically recharged themselves (not rechargeables, so that would have been a miracle) and this is what I found...


Smile for the camera...





Apparently I have some budding photographers in my family...LOL! The boys got ahold of my camera (without my knowledge, I might add) and took some pretty good shots for a 5 year old and a 3 year old. They also had the foresight (or deviousness??) to turn the camera off and place it back on its spot on the table...it's dangerous to have children that smart...LOL!


Photobucket

1 comment:

† Tasha said...

Haha! This is so funny! My 5 yr old son does this too... its amazing how they know how to work such things at such a young age...

Thanks for visiting btw! To reply to your question, I do the different transaction at the same time! I just give them the heads up that I have multiple transactions and have them all planned out before I go into the store so its not so complicated. If you have any other q's feel free to email me1 comicalcouponcents@yahoo.com

Great blog btw!

Tasha @ Comical Coupon Cents