Thursday, March 6, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Today I am grateful that I know Jehovah-Jireh and that He cares about me... down to the smallest detail. There is nothing that escapes His notice. And that thought alone is staggering! He knows my needs and wants before I even voice them...wow. The Almighty Creator of the universe is concerned with my needs...me, the lowly clay vessel. I am esteemed in His grasp and made into something valuable by His touch.

On this day of thankfulness, I am thankful that my children and I are feeling better! My boys are back to their rambunctious selves and my darling daughter is her smiley self again (still teething).

I am especially grateful that my sister was here to help nurse me and the kiddos back to health....THANK YOU SIS!

I am thankful that I have a lovely house. Being a homeowner sure beats renting an apartment. We have such awesome neighbors across the street too. God just keeps blessing us!

I am thankful that He wants to bless us...thankful that the Lord of Heaven cares so much about our lives.

Photobucket

No comments: