Wednesday, October 8, 2008

New Birth!

Tonight Mr. Dramatic made the momentous and life-changing decision to ask Jesus into his heart! It came with little fanfare, just taking advantage of the opportunity that God placed within my reach. I made sure that he was serious about it and understood what he was doing. When I quizzed him, "What is sin?" He answered "Disobeyin'."

Yep, he gets it :) It is nice to know that all the times I have said that to them really sank into their hearts.

I cannot remember if I noted it on my blog that Mr. Independent accepted Jesus on September 22nd of this year. Again, just grasping the moment when it was presented. And I made certain that he understood what he was doing too.

My goal this year was to see both of my sons get saved. I have been praying and believing for them to come to the knowledge of their need for a Savior. Now I can just build upon their salvation and bring them to know this God Who loves them infinitely.

God is faithful to finish the work that He has begun!


3 John 1:4
"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise God! When I saw all three of my children saved, I was so grateful to God that He had allowed me to be part of that... What peace there is in knowing that they are "new creations"!

I'm a Believer!
Laura

LifeAtTheCircus.com said...

There is nothing more exciting than to know that your children are walking in the truth. Praise the Lord!