Thursday, February 14, 2008

Effortless..Who Knew??

OK, I remember my mother giving me sage advice regarding pottytraining. What was that advice? Wait until they are ready. Easier said than done when you have friends whose little angels were pottytrained from age 2! My youngest son is 3 going on 4 and I despaired of him ever getting the knack of it. However, with my oldest son I followed her advice, and so with my youngest boy I have had to refrain from thinking that he is falling behind others his age. Not easy, but necessary!
We are going on day two of pottytraining and there have only been two accidents (all yesterday, I might add!) I feel like I am doing this on autopilot...Look no hands! LOL! We have successfully done three rounds of number one and number two in the tiny potty! Way too go! I almost cannot believe that it is true! I am so proud of my little guy! Two down and one to go...well it will be awhile for my princess as she is only five months old!

Speaking of my little princess, she is teething...yipee. Did that sound sarcastic? LOL! Today has been less than fun. My arms hurt from holding her (she weighs close to 20 lbs!) and I cannot walk around anymore. Hopefully we will be through this stage quicker rather than slower!

Photobucket

No comments: